Featured
Foul Legacy Cosplay
Foul Legacy Cosplay. This cosplay collaboration takes the cake for elaborate set design. Foul legacy cosplay by prince de guzman.

Buy legacy cosplay online with fast delivery and free shipping. Foul legacy cosplay by prince de guzman. I was recently sponsored by worbla to use their worbla’s black art to create something for cosplay, and then make a tutorial for it.
Showing How To Make It Primarily Out Of Worbla’s Black Art, This Is A Cosplay Tutorial From Winterstar Cosplay.
3dmodel blender childe mmd tartaglia mikumikudance kelluarts genshinimpact genshinimpactchilde genshinimpacttartaglia foullegacy foullegacyfull genshin_impact. He has used it during his boss fight, enter the golden house, as well as in a cutscene during his story quest mighty cyclops' adventure!. While under the effects of foul legacy transformation, tartaglia is able to wield the powers of his hydro vision and electro delusion at the same time.
01/21 I Realise I Never Did Post This Cosplay As Much As I Should’ve For The Amount Of Work And Money It Took Lol.
Foul legacy cosplay by prince de guzman. Ezcosplay.com offer finest quality genshin impact childe tartaglia foul legacy raging tide polearms cosplay weapon prop and other related cosplay accessories in low price. Childe’s foul legacy design is certainly striking, and we teamed up with winterstar cosplay to create a tutorial for how to make your own mask from that design using worbla’s black art, some eva foam, acrylic paints and simple tools!
You Can See How It Came Together, And The Video Following The Whole Process Below!
Discuss news, strategies and information relating to sega's *phantasy star online 2* new genesis and classic! Foul legacy childe > default childe #genshinimpact #childecosplay #foullegacy #foullegacycosplay #tartagliacosplay #tartaglia. I hope to get a new shoot of this cosplay again soon for better photos !
01/03 Hi Just Thought I Share My Childe Foul Legacy Cosplay, I'll Be Bringing It For A Shoot Very Soon!
Traveler/diluc by hokushinetsu & 小布. Foul legacy transformation is a combat technique utilized by tartaglia. Foul legacy cosplay by prince de guzman.
Xiao Cosplay Wig | Genshin Impact.
Made it super easy to sand and put together, had issues with getting a segment to stay together but i figured it out easily ~10/10. Log in or sign up to leave a comment. 1.1m members in the genshin_impact community.
Comments
Post a Comment